Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rubbed the Wrong Way

Well I am new to the blogging world so i really don't know what to write or post so i'm going to do this my way. So if any hardcore blogger happens to read this and be offended about how i'm retarded to the blogging world,I'm just tellin ya right now i don't really care what ya think. So with that said let us begin!

I was taking a shower the other day when somethin rubbed me the wrong way. Not that kind of rubbed so dont get ahead of yourself. I was taking a shower in the afternoon and without payin attention i sqeezed body wash into the palm of my hand. i was goin through the motions of applying shampoo. So after it was sitting in my plam for a second or two i realized that is was body wash! whats the significance of this you ask? I started to think about how strang it would be to apply body wash to hair. It was unnatural and even in a way disturbing. It just soap right? But anyways i then recalled seeing on TV Gillete advertise a body wash and shampoo in one! IN ONE! and this is what rubs me the wrong way! In my world i have a hard time grasping the concept of this. I cant really explain why it doesnt sit well with me. That is the crazy thing about it! they are both substances that clean our bodies right? Maybe its because i think each have different ingredients, one to clean hair, the other to clean the body, and the idea of them bein together is weird. Like putting mayonnaise with peanut butter rather than jelly. I don't know. Or maybe its because my friend ruined the possibility of me accepting this by tellin me that when he takes a shower he washes his hair with shampoo, and when he rinses it out just lets in run aver his body for his body wash. disgusting right? Or maybe i think showering should be less lazy. two bottles! is it really a hastle to use both? or maybe its because i like using a loofah sponge and the idea at putting shampoo on a loofah to wash my body gives me the wiggles? whatever the reason may be i don't like it and it rubs me the wrong way!

1 comment: